In the modern era, Life seems to be put on halt if the internet connection stops, doesn’t it? Humans have over a period of time-integrated their living around the internet. In some ways the internet has helped, connected people, transferred knowledge, changed lives but all this comes with a cost too.
As such humans are now more than ever connected to the internet and they need a way to fulfil their needs economically. So what’s the best way by which by single recharge a vast number of people will be able to use the internet? The answer would be a Wifi Router.
List of best Wifi Router brands in India under 2000 INR:
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the Best Wifi Routers Under 2000 in India. As such we have managed to pull out some of the Top rated wifi routers under 2000 rs in India that can change the way you interact with the internet.
1. TP-link N300 WiFi Wireless Router TL-WR845N:
TP-Link N300 wireless router TL-WR845N is one Bestselling wifi router of India under 2000 rupees. It offers a speed of about 300 Mbps, making it an ideal speed for the users who like to stream their podcasts, videos, games, or even do multitasking with it.
The TP-Link N300 wireless router comes with three antennas to make the network connection more stable and fast. Other than this, it comes with IPv6 compatibility, enabling multiple working modes such as routers, WISP, and access points.
TL-WR845N also doubled its range with the help of a range extender to boost the network signal. The connection made by the router is protected with high-level encryption.
- High-speed wireless internet up to 300 Mbps for stable and fast HD streaming and surfing.
- It is powered with 9 V ⎓ 0.6 A.
- Three antennas are provided for increased wireless exposure with a stable connection.
- WPS button for the more secure and encrypted connection.
- For more Bandwidth control, IP-based bandwidth control is provided to control the bandwidth of any particular connection or PC.
- Compatible with IPv6.
- Router mode, range extender mode, access point mode, and WISP mode are some of the working modes available.
2. D-Link DSL-2730U Wireless-N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Router (Black):
If you are considering buy wifi router under 2000 in India online or anywhere else, then in that case D-Link DSL-2730U would be the ideal decision to make. As such the router comes with the factory Ethernet cable in order to convert the conventional cable internet to an advanced wireless network.
The connection can be made with a single WPS button which enables the user to assist in making a high-speed ADSL2 connection in order to achieve 150 Mbps speed. The speed is quite sufficient for without interruption streaming and buffering.
Apart from these, the D-Link DSL-2730U also offers some features like universal plug and play (UPnP), QoS for guaranteed security from intruders, and Firewall protection.
- Ethernet cable of Input Type RJ-11 to support various ISPs like BSNL, MTNL, Airtel, and many more.
- High-speed ADSL2 connection for better performance and speed up to 150 Mbps.
- Universal plug and play (UPnP) for a more hassle-free experience.
- Other important features like QoS and Firewall for security from intruders.
- For a hassle-free setup, a WPS button is provided.
3. Mi Smart Router 4C Review by us:
The Mi smart router 4C comes with a 300 Mbps speed which is achieved with the help of the 2.4 GHz Wifi support. The wireless router is capable of providing a full wireless connection over the area of about 400 Sq Ft with four device connections at a time.
The smart router has four antennas, making it more reliable to provide better coverage and speed. The device can be remotely controlled with the help of the Mi wifi app and also offers parental controls to keep the kids away from damaging websites.
- 300Mbps speed with the help of a 2.4 GHz wifi router, enabling it to stream and buffer without any interruption.
- The wireless router is compatible with Web, iOS, and Android.
- Four high-performance antennas are provided for high-speed internet and coverage.
- To control the wireless router, the Mi Wifi app is provided for more hassle-free connection and usage.
- To divide the bandwidth properly over the network, QoS a.k.a Quality of service is provided which gives the bandwidth to the user as per the requirement.
- Parental control and control time on the internet are some of the added features of the Mi Smart wireless router.
- The router has a working range of about 400 sq ft.
4. Mercusys AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router AC12G:
Mercusys AC1200 is no doubt one of the best wireless routers in this segment. The pricing plays around Rs 2000, sometimes a little above or sometimes a little below. Nevertheless, this wireless router is the only product that offers a Dual-band gigabit connection which is hard to find under the Rs 2000 segment.
The AC1200 wireless router offers a speed of about 300 Mbps with the help of the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, making it a highly reliable gadget that can provide high-speed internet without facing any connectivity issue.
The device comes with four antennas making it ideal for full coverage of the house. The wireless router is capable of hosting about 60 devices at a time.
- AC1200 dual-band wireless router that provides 300 Mbps speed on 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps speed on 5 GHz band.
- Packed with Gigabit ports to withstand various devices like game consoles, smart TV, STB, and many more.
- Four antennas for proper coverage throughout the area and stable connection.
- Capable of hosting about 60 devices at a time.
5. Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 Easy Setup Router:
The Tenda N301 wireless is capable of providing 300 Mbps of high-speed internet without any delay. It comes with 5Dbi omnidirectional antennas that are used to achieve an improved connectivity range of the internet connection.
The wireless router has one WAN port and three LAN 10/100 Mbps LAN ports making it an ideal wireless router that can provide a strong and stable connection up to an area of about 500 sq ft.
- The wireless router comes with an RJ-45 connector.
- WPS button is provided for enabling one push wireless security encryption.
- Provides a speed of up to 300 Mbps without any interruption.
- Dynamic two antennas fixed with 5dbi Omni Directional antennas for improved connectivity.
Above mentioned are some of the Bestselling wifi routers of India under 2000 rupees that are available on the market. Thus don’t put a second thought over it and simply buy any damn thing from the list, you will feel much relaxed and the connection would be as smooth as butter.