Feeling bored these days? Plan your upcoming holidays and visit Dubai. Dubai is the best place to visit with family as it is blessed with complete adventure, stellar hospitality, amazing shopping places, incredible infrastructures, dunes, city-sized malls, and various other places where you can enjoy your holidays. You can also visit Dubai with your whole family during winter vacations. Therefore, you need to apply for UAE Visit Visa if you want to turn your dream into a reality by going to Dubai.
For this purpose, collect all your required stuff so that you can easily adjust in Dubai accordingly. So, collect some knowledge about the culture, weather, people, and other necessary things of Dubai, and you can enjoy your holidays without any worry. One more thing to discuss here, before going to Dubai, search for accommodation there so that you do need to wander here and there on the street of Dubai with your family.
If you have planned a final day to visit and prepare all the documents along with your passport, you just need to explore some exciting places to visit in Dubai with your family. Do not go anywhere as we have made a list of some beautiful attractions where you can enjoy your whole day with your beloved ones:
- Legoland Water Park: If you have small kids with you, this place is best for you as it contains water parks, resorts, Lego-themed attractions, and around 20 unique water slides that can provide you with full-day fun. Your kids even your whole family like this place to drench. This water park is 7 days open but with a different timing schedule. From Saturday to Wednesday, it is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but on other days it closes at 8 pm. So, you can plan your day accordingly. Also, the entry fee is affordable is Rs. 4180.
- Bollywood park in Dubai: If you are from India, you must like this place as showcases the entire culture of India. Whether they are Mumbai streets or Rajmahal theatre, you can find every corner of India in one place, and that is Bollywood park Dubai. You can jam-pack your whole day by wandering this place with your family. Your beloved family will surely like the place very much after seeing the Arab-Indo combination in this single place. The Fair is also affordable as it cost Rs. 3375 per person and the opening time is 2 pm to 11 pm. So, Do not forget to visit this place with your family.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: If you love adventures and riding on the roller coaster, you must visit Ferrari world. It contains the world’s largest indoor theme park and 40 thrilling rides that can make it unbelievable. This park is situated at around 86.000 m and provides your full day of fun along with your family. If you are planning to this park, pick, and drop services are also available so, you don’t have to worry about how you can go there and other stuff. The time of the park is 11 am to 8 pm, and you have to spend around Rs. 3190 per person to get into this park.
- Warner Bros: It is another themed park offering its adventure rides to fun-loving people. You can also go there with your family to experience some riding on the roller coasters. The famous rides of this park are Formula Rossa, Florina GT challenge, and speed of magic, and many others that can provide you with unbelievable moments. You can reach there by hiring a taxi or connecting with the agencies that can provide you with pick and drop facilities. The timings of the park are also suitable to get there such as 11 pm to 8 pm. So, after visiting Dubai, don’t miss this amazing place and have some fun with your family members.
- Visit Dubai Creek: It is one of the best and oldest places in Dubai to wander around with the family. You can use water taxis after reaching this place and look at various attraction points by sitting in your cozy seat. You can Dhow Cruise which is known for the best and most famous tour of this place that offers you unforgettable memories. Families can enjoy this ride by having their meals along with the best entertainment of the water taxi. Thus you can also bring your kids and other family members to enjoy the water taxis in Dubai.
Dubai is the most famous place for its luxurious life and attractive infrastructure. If you really love this place, you must visit Dubai along with your family. For this purpose, you just need to make preparations such as collect all the required documents, and passports, pack a suitcase and of course, book a suitable place where you can stay comfortably. So, book your tickets soon and reach Dubai to have some fun.