Are you thinking of buying the Indian flag for this independence day through the post office? We have covered everything about How to buy an Indian flag online from the post office. Stay tuned!
Now, you can buy the Indian flag online from the official post office for just 25INR. Here is how-
The e-post office is providing Indian National Flag for Rs. 25 Under the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign under which Purchase Indian flag online is commenced.
As the 76th Independence Day is approaching post office is all set to distribute the Tricolor flag to all the Indians under every district. The postal department has started selling these flags through an online portal. The flag is 20inches x 30 inches in dimension and is available for 25INR per piece all-inclusive. The customer has to make payment through the official website to buy the Indian flag online, and the delivery will be made to them via the nearest post office.
Here are the broad guidelines for the sale of National Flags via the ePost Office Portal framed by the department-
- NIC will make necessary provisions for Indian flag order online post office. The size as mentioned is 20inches x 30 inches without a flag pole similar to other products listed like Gangayal, IPO, etc.
- The Indian flag price at epostoffice is 25INR, and no GST will be applicable.
- Sansad Marg HO is identified as Nodal Office for payment receipt through e portal.
- NIC has to display the Tiranga image on the online portal directly hyperlinked with the registered user portal to purchase the flag. CEPT will provide a link to the Indian Post website.
- Below the Indian National Flag Image- Click the image to purchase the flag will be written.
- A user has to specify his/her address of delivery, and quantity of flags (maximum of 5 flags per customer) to be purchased via his/her mobile number.
- Customers have to make payments online after all the formalities.
- Once an order is placed, the order cannot be canceled.
- The payment made by the customer will be headed to the Sansad Marg HO Account through the Payment Gateway mentioned on the e-portal.
- Circle has to take necessary steps to deliver Indian National Flag to the customer at his address from the available stock in the nearest Post Office.
- The delivery will be free of cost and there is no tracking facility provided by the government.
Know How to purchase Tiranga online through ePostoffice-
- Visit the website www.epostoffice.gov.in.
- Click on the image of the Indian National Flag shown on the home page.
- Under the image, you will see- click the image to purchase a flag. Tap on it.
- You will be directed towards an information and payment gateway where you have to fill in your delivery address, several flags (that is restricted to 5 flags per customer initially), and your mobile number.
- The latest flag code will pop on your screen during purchase.
- After you have logged in to the delivery details- make payment online. There is no COD or tracking facility for now.
- How much does the Indian flag cost? It is Rs. 25/- for now.
- Customers will not be able to cancel an order after payment. The delivery charges are free, and you will get the flag from the nearest post office.
The e-post office offers a variety of services through the online portal like Electronic Money Order EMO, Instant Money Order IMO, philately, etc. But on this 75th Independence Day government of India has thought to celebrate this big day grandly. This year Indian gov. wants every Indian to hoist the flag from their home to celebrate patriotism for the country.
The sale of the flags has been made from August 1 through 54 post offices via the official website www.epostoffice.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in. The department has directed to deliver the flags before Independence day. It is why you are getting the flags from a nearby post office station.
The Indian government has also amended the Flag Code of India to allow Indians to hoist the Indian flag at home at any time of day or night. Earlier, the Tricolor flag could only be hoisted from sunrise to sunset.
What is Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan?
The Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan is to commemorate Azadi Ka Mahotsav. The motive is to inspire people to bring home the national flag and display it on the 75th Independence Day. Creating a connection between a flag and the country’s togetherness is the goal of the Indian government. It will help to foster patriotism and raise public awareness about Indian National Flag.
How to register for Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan?
Follow the mentioned steps-
- Visit https://harghartiranga.com/
- Select profile picture.
- Enter your name and mobile number.
- The website will take your location.
- Attach the flag on the website.
- After you pin the location, you can obtain a certificate and download it.
What format will be Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate?
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate will be provided in a PNG image format.
What is the last date of registration of Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan?
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan registration last date is 05August 2022.
When will I get Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan certificate?
After you have completed the registration process of the campaign, you will obtain the certificate online.
How to purchase Indian National Flag online?
What type of fabric is used to create Indian National Flag?
The Flag Code of India 2002 was updated on 30th December 2021 and now allows national flags made of polyester and machine-made national flags. It can be manufactured in textile industries made by hand spinning, hand weaving, or machine producing cotton, polyester, wool, silk, and khadi.
I hope- now you know where to buy the Indian national flag and how to buy it on the online portal. Let us make this year special by hoisting Tiranga together at home. Let us show the world that we Indians stand together with each other. We love our country, and we are proud Indians.