When you want to make any changes in your pan card, then you would need to fill up the correction form online carefully.

Following are required steps which you need to follow to fill up the application form.

First of all, you will have to visit www.myutiitsl.com and click on the CSF Form

that states “Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data”.

After you fill up the form, correctly click on “Submit.”

Then you will have to pay the required fees for which you will be issued an acknowledgement receipt.

If you don’t want to use the online application form, then you can download it for free and then submit it to the nearest seva Kendra with required documents.